Dental Assistant – Ripon, WI
Hi-Tech Dental & Orthodontic Practice Seeking Superstar Dental Assistant!
About the Position:
Silver Creek Dentistry & Orthodontics is an established, state-of-the-art, private, general dentistry practice along with a Board Certified Orthodontist based in Ripon, Wisconsin. We are seeking a full time Dental Assistant to join our dynamic team.
Our employees are friendly, talented, and system-oriented. We prioritize the use of the latest technology (including digital x-rays and charting) in order to provide the highest quality patient care. The practice is very team-driven with an emphasis on collaboration versus working solo. We offer a friendly, caring work atmosphere, bonuses & incentives, a four-day work week, paid vacation policy, and competitive pay and benefits.
As Our Perfect Match, You:
- Demonstrate a commitment to ongoing professional development
- Prioritize patient rapport and outstanding customer service
- Show a strong respect for all of your coworkers, regardless of position
- Are willing and able to demonstrate your ability to abide by the practice's protocols for patient care, room setup and equipment sterilization
Your Possible History:
- 1-2 years' experience in a dental practice preferred
- Strong organizational skills - you see what needs to be done and do it
- Ability to multitask, take initiative and anticipate the needs of others
- Ability to project a positive, warm, and professional image
Apply Now!! - we're looking to fill this position ASAP!
Job Type: Full-time